Sunday, December 2, 2012

Second Life: Creating myself

Real self:
For my real self I will try and keep it as close as possible to really make my avatar represent me. I will have the hair short as I have it now. The clothes will be a short sleeve hoodie with a tank top underneath. I will wear jeans and I will see if I can get a belt that hangs down my side as I always have it. For my shoes I will use ankle high converse. I will also throw in some earrings and some kind of hair tie or bracelet.











Fantasy self:
I based my fantasy design off Final Fantasy and Ragnarok. I started creating a character profile as well that I used to sketch and design my fantasy self. There are a lot of parts/clothing/accessories to it. I have the hair kind of short but it goes of into a long pony tail. The clothing is closely similar to the Ragnorok style of the thief class. I will keep my body build, height, and also my face (but with the triangles underneath my eyes) and I will attempt to make the clothes. My first plan is to try an mesh out each piece of clothing and accessory in second life that my character has on her outfit and put it on her like layers. The reason is that I wanted it to look more 3-dimensional. My second plan is to use a template and draw the design on it.



Interaction with Second Life


No comments:

Post a Comment